This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
Unfortunately this address is outside of our delivery area.
But before you go, here are a few more options:
1.) Fill out this form. There's a chance you are right outside of our delivery area and we can include you!
2.) Try a different address. We may be able to deliver to your workplace or a nearby friend!
1464 Shadowrock Hts
Marietta, GA 30062
Sterling on the Lake
7388 Lazy Hammock Way
Flowery Branch, GA 30542
Bentley's Butcher Shop
105 E. May St.
Winder, GA 30680
Fresh Harvest Co-op
735 Park North Blvd. Suite 116
Clarkston, GA 30021
College Park Residential Co-op
1856 Cambridge Avenue
College Park, GA 30337
6615 Sweet Cherry Lane
Cumming, GA 30040
- Pies bake best from thawed
- Always thaw pies in a refrigerator
- Bake times vary depending on your oven (approx. 20 min)
- Convection ovens are best but conventional ovens still do the trick
- If you are using a toaster oven, ensure pie is thawed completely, and oven is set to moderate heat
- Preheat Convection Oven to 375˚F
- Remove outer packaging and place pie in its aluminum foil on a baking tray in the center of your oven
- Bake pie until the internal temperature reaches 165˚F
- Let pie cool down before tucking in
This savory pie is mouth-wateringly delicious! Just throw in the oven or toaster and you're minutes from lunch!
9oz pie delivered frozen
Filling: Chicken, Mushroom, Onion, Water, White Wine, Cream, Milk, Garlic, Flavoring, Sautéed Mushrooms, Palm Oil, Onion Powder, Corn Oil, Mushroom Base, Butter, Canola Oil, White Pepper.
Pastry: Enriched Bleached Flour, Water, Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Palm Oil
Dough: Wheat Flour Enriched, Palm Oil, Beta Carotene, Egg (contains Citric Acid), Water, Lime Juice, Salt
Contains 2% or Less of, Wheat Gluten, Dough Conditioner, Mono-and Diglycerides, Monocalcium Phosphate, Colors Added, Artificial Flavor.