This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
Summer is Here!
Summer is so close you can almost taste it (heirloom tomatoes, that is). This season is when most farmers bring in their biggest and best harvest. As for customers, your routines can get thrown off by holidays and vacations, making it harder to plan, prepare, and eat local produce. Here's a few ideas to make the most of your Fresh Harvest experience during travel season!
1. Load up on your summer favorites and freeze or dry them for later.
2. Plan ahead so that you can take your local goodies on vacation.
3. Add travel-friendly snacks & staples for on the go.
4. Add one of our meal packages to make things easy one night!
5. While customizing, choose travel friendly items like fruits or grits.
6. As always you can skip at any time, but you can also donate to our Share the Harvest market instead.
7. For extended trips, pause your account through the vacation hold (My Account > Delivery Hold), and easily start back orders when you return.
With a little planning, you can support local organic growers at their busiest time of year! Thanks for standing in the gap!