This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
Summer is Here!
Summer is so close you can almost taste it (heirloom tomatoes, that is). This season is when most farmers bring in their biggest and best harvest. As for customers, your routines can get thrown off by holidays and vacations, making it harder to plan, prepare, and eat local produce.
1. Load up on your summer favorites (berries!) and freeze them for later.
2. Plan ahead so that you can take your local goodies on vacation.
3. Add travel-friendly snacks & staples for on the go.
4. Add one of our meal packages to make things easy one night!
5. While customizing, choose travel friendly items like fruits or grits.
6. Rather than skip, donate to our Share the Harvest market.
With a little planning, you can support local organic growers at their busiest time of year! Thanks for standing in the gap!