This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a new, more transparent way of putting food on the table.
Once the shopping window is open, go to My Account > Upcoming Deliveries. If you have a delivery the following week, you'll see the orange "Customize" button. Once you've clicked 'Customize', use the minus and plus button to remove / add items to your basket. The items with a yellow background are currently in your basket. The items with a white background can be added in after you remove one of the yellow default items. Items under the Featured Add-Ons section can be added to your order for an additional fee (you'll see a price with them so you'll know they aren't free swaps).
One note: If you cancel after Friday at 2:00pm & have a delivery scheduled for the following week, you will receive one final basket. At this point, our farmers have already received your order & begun harvesting.
1. We want to buy the most quality local and organic food around.
2. We want to pay our farmers the wage they deserve.
3. We want to offer you the convenience of having your produce hand selected, and hand delivered.
4. We want to keep doing all the above things, which means we gotta get paid, too!
Skips & Refunds
Share the Harvest
Why Fresh Harvest?
2. We understand the value of giving back to the local community. A portion of every basket you purchase goes towards supporting our neighbors in need. See our Share the Harvest page for more details.
3. We love our getting to know our customers. We host cooking demos, educational events at the garden, community meals, volunteer opportunities, and more!
4. We are committed to a “no-waste” mentality. We purchase and deliver according to exact orders and nothing more, reducing food waste. At the end of each week, our freezers are empty & fresh produce arrives the following week. We also invest heavily into reusable packaging materials. Check out our Sustainable Packaging Guide.