This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a new, more transparent way of putting food on the table.
1. We want to buy the most quality local and organic food around.
2. We want to pay our farmers the wage they deserve.
3. We want to offer you the convenience of having your produce hand selected, and hand delivered.
4. We want to keep doing all the above things, which means we gotta get paid, too!
Skips & Refunds
Share the Harvest
Why Fresh Harvest?
2. We understand the value of giving back to the local community. A portion of every basket you purchase goes towards supporting our neighbors in need. See our Share the Harvest page for more details.
3. We love our getting to know our customers. We host cooking demos, educational events at the garden, community meals, volunteer opportunities, and more!
4. We are committed to a “no-waste” mentality. We purchase and deliver according to exact orders and nothing more, reducing food waste. At the end of each week, our freezers are empty & fresh produce arrives the following week. We also invest heavily into reusable packaging materials.
Still have questions?
Send us a message and we'll have your answer on the way in a jiffy.